May 17, 2024, 06:17:38 AM
Artifacts
Read 2597 times

Jeff

• Bandit
  • Posts19
I was just wandering about something. Most of the time, when I ask "Gossip" to Innkeepers, they tell me stuff about legendary artifacts, somewhere in the wild. But are they real, do they exist in-game or it's just for the lore?

Minister of Death

• Hero
  • Posts217
They're real and sometimes, you'll encounter travellers and other prominent characters in inns who will give you quests related to these items. By example, the angelskin armour is obtained in an armoury guarded by golems. But to access such an armoury you need first to encounter the rich investor.

Edit: look, in this video, there's the angel skin and the angel bow. Two ancient items you can obtain by completing quests. Since then, I've gotten the Semur Scimitar, another legendary item. I'm now looking for the remaining 2 or 3.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2fh37r_2
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 07:17:39 AM by Minister of Death »

Tomashu

• Administrator
  • Posts439
Currently all artifacts are related to unique quest. in future there will be more of them, probably some in possesion of some enemy, hero, or hidden inside forgotten crypt.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 60 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification: