May 18, 2024, 20:50:28 PM
Scrolle + Poty
Read 3341 times

Vinur_Gamall

• Bandit
  • Posts47
wszystkie znajdywane przez nas scrolle i potki winny być niezidentyfikowane, chyba że posiadamy odpowiednią ilość Wiedzy (Wiedzy + Inteligencji?) która pozwoliłaby z buta dany item zidentyfikować. Dodatkowo można by zrobić tak że posiadając np trochę Wiedzy możemy dany scroll przeczytać (z niewiadomymi konsekwencjami) i przez to go zidentyfikować, ale jeśli nie posiadamy nawet tyle wiedzy to w ogóle nie możemy go nawet przeczytać. Z potkami podobnie, tylko że i tak możemy ją wypić (sprawdzając na sobie jej zawartość i w ten sposób identyfikując na przyszłość).
=== Master of Disaster ---

Minister of Death

• Hero
  • Posts217
Zgadzam się. Bezpośrednia znajomość wydaje się dziwne.

Note: I don't speak polish. I just read the thing in an online translator and agreed with the idea that it's weird how you know of every little object's effects and stats in the game without ever seeing them before and that perhaps some realism in that area could make the game shine. Btw, I would like to speak with you guys and I'm sorry for my inactivity lately, but you will understand that the language barrier is quite effective at keeping me at bay :(
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 19:16:47 PM by Minister of Death »

Vinur_Gamall

• Bandit
  • Posts47
oh, sorry for the inconvenience. i just used polish language to express my thoughts as straightforward as it was possible. yeah, mainly, i just read that scrolls pots and items should be all unidentified until our player will gather enough amount of wisdom and intelligence. Also, i said that we could be able to use these items, pots etc., but with unknown, sometimes harmful effects.
i will try to post more information in English just to keep discussion going for the broader spectrum of people abroad  who like to be active and helpful (like you are). and in case of any topics which aren't that clear for you but you see they may be interesting - just send me a PM and i will translate it and copy into an English section.

Vinur_Gamall

• Bandit
  • Posts47

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 60 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification: