May 18, 2024, 23:02:17 PM
Running for life
Read 6057 times

SOBONU

• Goblin
  • Posts3
Sometimes there are enemies you just cant kill what do you do? you run! or you just stand there and try killing the enemy but then you run youre just not fast enough thats why i think we should have a stamina bar and a sprinting ability because  that could be a lot easier. :D

Minister of Death

• Hero
  • Posts217
well at some point in the game you kind of become invincible so it would only be useful to players who're too curious and enter dungeons which they clearly shouldn't enter until they've trained properly. Also, there is an armour that makes you so light that you can outrun your enemies pretty fast. But well, I understand why you would want such a feature.

Jeff

• Bandit
  • Posts19
I know what it feels like  :D Seriously though, being killed by a group of monsters right when you enter a dungeon is normal at a low level. I'm sure you'll get over it soon. And if you're not strong enough, recruit more companions.

Minister of Death

• Hero
  • Posts217
Usually a mage and a warrior do the trick, but never recruit a rogue unless if they already have good equipement. Be sure not too recruit to much or your income will drop a lot and the credit you will make if you want something for yourself will be too great. 

Why the mage? Because while it's weaker than an archer, it's usually cheaper to recruit, especially the first one that you should encounter when you start the game. Look around the town you spawned in, he will join for free and he's the only companion in the game that will do so. However, that only works at the beginning of the game, the later the more it cost to recruit a companion. Finally, the mage learns more powerful spells the stronger are his wand and robes and that's why you should do the golem quest with the drunk mage if you have or plan to have a mage in your party.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 15:43:06 PM by Minister of Death »

Tomashu

• Administrator
  • Posts439
I have sam problem but only at begining and level entrance (or in forest when enemies spawn next to your team). I remember when 30 goblins attacked me after entering.

Things to add:
+ sprint
+ outside location with dungeon entrance

Minister of Death

• Hero
  • Posts217
+ outside location with dungeon entrance

What exactly do you mean by this?

Jeff

• Bandit
  • Posts19
That you actually get to see how the dungeon looks on the exterior?

Tomashu

• Administrator
  • Posts439
Yes, there will be for example a forest with hill and there mage tower. And you have to enter first, it will allow locked doors or guards. Enemies from inside won't fallow you outside so you have chance to escape.

Minister of Death

• Hero
  • Posts217
Nice :)
keep up the good work

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 60 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification: