May 05, 2024, 19:21:06 PM
Some.. thoughts (will update)
Read 12058 times

Jeff

• Bandit
  • Posts19
What the heck is going on in this thread?

Seriously though, I kinda hate the idea of other heroes trying to steal your quests. It would get me too stressed and wouldn't let me enjoy the game.

Not bad at all. But it could create unfairness as the ones who couldn't get their hands on some select equipment like the legendary artifacts would be at great disadvantage against the one lucky guy who got them. I actually like the idea of multiple multiplayer modes.

In some ways, that's kind of the point. One would have to go out out of their way to get the artifacts, after all, which would take time away from completing the main quest; some of them require a significant time investment, too, like the Angelskin Armor one or Jozan's quest. A savvy player who thinks they aren't fast enough to get the artifacts could just make do with store-bought equipment and gun to get as much of the main quest done as possible while the others are trying to get artifacts. Tomashu also mentioned at some point that he was planning on adding more artifacts, so even if you miss out on one or two of them you'll still be able to snag some of the others.

Seriously though, I kinda hate the idea of other heroes trying to steal your quests. It would get me too stressed and wouldn't let me enjoy the game.

Yeah, it's definitely not for everyone. When I mentioned that there should be a difficulty level for the enemy heroes, I had intended to say that the lowest difficulty level should turn them off completely. Alas.

Perhaps an option to turn on the AI heroes but make it so that they can't do any artifact quests.

Docucat

• Bandit
  • Posts26
You must kill the fat competitor hero before he becomes too fat and not eat the actual game world and start eating too much memory :D Still must have some tweaks to not crash real world.

So as some more :

Gore mode - Chopping limbs off, extra violence, gore and so on.

Tattoos - Npcs what offer to make tattoos or face paints to you. Some may be rare, like some kind of shamans what actually hive you tattoos what give you some boosts and effects.

Troll (parody) quest - quest what makes fun of actual player and gives nothing in return for spended time, still must be some kind of funny / interesting.

Possibility to light touches and candles in dungeons and darker dungeons as well.

Needs some tweaks to enemies spawning right next to player when going to location. It is frustrating to go into woods and spawn in the pack of wolves.

Minister of Death

• Hero
  • Posts217
Needs some tweaks to enemies spawning right next to player when going to location. It is frustrating to go into woods and spawn in the pack of wolves.

Deep thoughts are going in this thread indeed

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 60 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification: