February 23, 2020, 01:30:02 AM
First Person mode maybe?
Read 2106 times

SOBONU

• Goblin
  • Posts3
It would be a lot easier if i could switch to first person like in Skyrim or Oblivion because small enemys like rats or spiders are hard to hit in third person.

Minister of Death

• Hero
  • Posts207
I don't think so. Because accuracy depends on the bow you're using as well as your archery skills, even if you're in first person you will encounter the same difficulty until your skill becomes better and you get better bows.

And sincerely, I've no trouble hitting small monsters from afar or very close. Once you get the elven bow you rarely miss a shot and it's pretty much impossible to miss your target when you use the dragon bow or the angel bow.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 19:44:10 PM by Minister of Death »

Jeff

• Bandit
  • Posts19
I never really cared about the view. And even when I miss my shots, my companions will get it for me so it's nothing I worry about. But yes, maybe being able to switch from views would be helpful sometimes (corridors in dungeons).

Minister of Death

• Hero
  • Posts207
Yeah with a wizard and hunter in your team, even if you miss a shot, there is still three other guys shooting it. But now that you mention corridors, I agree that it could be useful in such cases.

Tomashu

• Administrator
  • Posts379
It's already in todo because I like first person view.

Tried to simply put camera in guy head but this needs some tweaking with animations and models.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 60 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification: