March 29, 2024, 06:24:59 AM
Slowly going towards spring
Read 7627 times

Minister of Death

• Hero
  • Posts217
Hey it's been a few days without much activity here. So to spruce it up a bit, I create this thread with the subject of personal projects. Tell us about what you're doing, it doesn't matter if it isn't very great!
As for me, I'm currently working on a website with HTML5/CSS3 for a school project! It's about money, something which I am sure attracts the eyes of many.  ;)

BTW, tomashu, I was wondering, is there a patch planned to be released around or in spring? If yes, will it include other things than bugfixes?

Leinnan

• Administrator
  • Posts303
Maybe grass, texture is ready:

Villages will be polished(new houses and placeholders, normal curves, no more square path  8) )
Maybe random objects like stones or branches on the ground.
Normal and specular maps.
Maybe new model of tavern.
Militia instead guards in villages.
I hope that there will be new quest. Anyone can help in this. Just send any ideas.

I now that. For the rest of upcoming updates you must wait for Tomashu.

And what I am doing? Theme for the upcoming version of forum, work in progress: http://carpg.pl/test/index.php

Minister of Death

• Hero
  • Posts217
Good news, very good news :) Seems like so many good stuff are in the works!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 02:31:47 AM by Minister of Death »

Jeff

• Bandit
  • Posts19
Nice grass! And i'm curious to see the new buildings in the towns.

Docucat

• Bandit
  • Posts26
Good work guys.
About me :
Trying to finish my old 2d platformer game and experimenting with unity and xna :P

Minister of Death

• Hero
  • Posts217
What will that game be about?                 

Docucat

• Bandit
  • Posts26
just something abstract, I am bad programmer and designer, so I mostly experiment with some parodies and inside jokes :D
One more serious project is gravity /physics / labyrinth based random generated platformer, but due to my laziness and approaching study deadlines, I do not have much time to work here :/

Minister of Death

• Hero
  • Posts217
Still no news from tomashu... has he abandoned the game? And them spambots are slowly infesting the place like the pest.

Jeff

• Bandit
  • Posts19
We don't know. Maybe he's secretly working on a huge update that will revolutionize the game or he just left everything. We just have to wait... (I hope he didn't abandon the game :()

Minister of Death

• Hero
  • Posts217
We'll see, though I think it is the latter.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 60 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification: