March 29, 2024, 10:02:04 AM
Reporting bugs
Read 68014 times

Tomashu

• Administrator
  • Posts439
I don't know why it didn't worked... Maybe you are missing this dll (included below).

Here is new version that fixes some other problems but it should log when your error happens (somehow there is unit at position -2147483647 -2147483647).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jf37cur2p8c8onj/fix1.zip?dl=0

Thanks!

Paradox Edge

• Bandit
  • Posts33
I was in fact missing the DLL file, it didn't come with the 4.0.[/size]Here's what I got.[/color]

[załącznik usunięty przez administratora]

Tomashu

• Administrator
  • Posts439
Thanks! That didn't solved it yet bt we are getting closer :)

In log there was this:
Code: [Select]
13:34:39 ERRO - Invalid FindLocalPath, ctx type 0, ctx building -1, my tile -2147483648 -2147483648, target tile 604 524, me citizen (04097118; 1.#QNAN 0 1.#QNAN; -1), useable 00000000, is end point 0.
There was a citizen at position NaN NaN.

That dll didn't changed anything thats why it wasn't included. I only hoped it will :P

Paradox Edge

• Bandit
  • Posts33
Thanks! That didn't solved it yet bt we are getting closer :)

In log there was this:
13:34:39 ERRO - Invalid FindLocalPath, ctx type 0, ctx building -1, my tile -2147483648 -2147483648, target tile 604 524, me citizen (04097118; 1.#QNAN 0 1.#QNAN; -1), useable 00000000, is end point 0.
There was a citizen at position NaN NaN.

That dll didn't changed anything thats why it wasn't included. I only hoped it will :P

Well, It did make it so it didn't overwrite the files to the normal ones. :v

Tomashu

• Administrator
  • Posts439
Can tou try this
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qvh7vcw6u8y7asj/fix2.zip?dl=0
?
It won't fix the problem but I added logging so it should show when and why it happens. Thanks!

Minister of Death

• Hero
  • Posts217
while translating the latest version I've discovered that accents don't work well.

Minister of Death

• Hero
  • Posts217
nvm I found out that the encoding of the new files was wrong. I simply changed them back to utf-8

Minister of Death

• Hero
  • Posts217
I was too fast to report. It is now even worst than before. The game is completely broke; impossible to use accents.

Tomashu

• Administrator
  • Posts439
Can you send me this translation and tell where to look? I'll check what is wrong. In polish translation there are accents.

Minister of Death

• Hero
  • Posts217
Lucky you, I restarted the project from scratch, so I've only edited some files.

Tomashu

• Administrator
  • Posts439
Files are encoded with utf-8, for now only ascii works :( I added task for utf-8 support: https://github.com/Tomash667/carpg/issues/44

When using ascii i put this in menu.txt:
newGame = "? â ç é ? ? ë î ? ô ? ? ü ?"In game it shows as included image, some accents are missing :( If this happen for you with ascii encoding I will fix it with 0.5 version.

Characters copied from here https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfabet_francuski but some of them are saved as ?.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 10:40:08 AM by Tomashu »

Tomashu

• Administrator
  • Posts439
If you have french locale and all characters are displayed correctly with ascii this will be feature for 0.6.
Else this will be bug for 0.5 version.

Currently this depends on system locale so french accents don't display correctly on my system.

Minister of Death

• Hero
  • Posts217
I see. I shall wait then.

deinoguy1

• Goblin
  • Posts4
I keep getting an error when i try and move to another village, so now im stuck in this city. the little handling error code 0xc0000005  acsess violation flags 0 adress0x00DE0340. please help

Tomashu

• Administrator
  • Posts439
This bug is probably fixed in new version that will be available in this month. Sorry for waiting.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 60 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification: