April 18, 2024, 21:07:54 PM
Crashes, Crashes, and more Crashes!
Read 2225 times

TheMisfitTestSubject

• Goblin
  • Posts1
Ok, I understand that this game is in still early development (I think ) but COME ON. At least my download of the game has to be one of the most unstable games I have ever played at this point in time. I can't even play the game for more that 5 minutes without it encountering some "unexpected error." If there is a fix for this, than I would LOVE to know it. This game seems like something I'm looking for, a free experience to play whilst waiting for Steam and Battle.net updates/downloads. Thanks to anyone trying to help me out!   :(

~M

[załącznik usunięty przez administratora]
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 01:47:35 AM by TheMisfitTestSubject »

Minister of Death

• Hero
  • Posts217
Welcome to the CaRPG forums, TheMisfitTestSubject, please take your time, relax and enjoy your stay!

By looking at the files you uploaded, I can tell that you're using an older version. The game even registered in it's log that it has told you so in the main menu! The current version you're using is 4.10, but since april 2016, 4.20 is available. I recommend that you try it before giving any form of undue criticism to the developer. Who knows, maybe your problem(s) is actually already fixed.

I think you're also running an older version which has been improperly patched as the logs mention missing files, if that's not the case, your download has probably gone wrong. I suggest that you download the 4.10 full game again, download the 4.20 patch, apply the patch and try to play again.

Lastly, when a crash happens while loading a saved game, there's a fair chance that there was an error (or corruption) within the save file, therefore, I think it would be in your best interests to also upload the '11.sav' file, which should be located in your saves folder (in single). I believe that world has had a problem since it was generated, but tomashu's the expert, so he'll know better.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 18:27:21 PM by Minister of Death »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 60 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification: