March 29, 2024, 07:12:48 AM
Opinions
Read 4472 times

Minister of Death

• Hero
  • Posts217

Widziałem ich w Mount&Blade Warband forach OSP, mają nam fanem kolega tutaj?
Niestety dla okropnej jakości polskiego zaangażowanego w tej wiadomości. To GoogleTranshit

I should learn polish one day.

Leinnan

• Administrator
  • Posts303
I don't work only on CaRPG. It's my mod for Warband: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=284240.0

I should learn polish one day.
You have time. We must first conquer Europe before we can annex Canada   :-*
On the other hand my english is bad and you must sometimes thing what I want to say. I hope that as rarely as possible. If I made mistake, correct me.  ;)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 00:52:32 AM by Leinnan »

Minister of Death

• Hero
  • Posts217
Damn nice mod, perhaps you could import some of the models from it for use in carpg?
Or you could go straight to canada and annex it, it's not like we have many soldiers. I give one week at best before it falls. here are some secrets about our army, view them quick before the scrs remove them

Alright, this is my last english post in the polish forums, next time it will be fully in polish.

Leinnan

• Administrator
  • Posts303
Some of them I wanna use in CaRPG, but most of the models doesn't fit to another realms.

Minister of Death

• Hero
  • Posts217
I see. I sure hope that there will be nicer graphics in carpg like those at one point. Since there are less bug reports, perhaps, perhaps.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 02:46:46 AM by Minister of Death »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 60 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification: