April 20, 2024, 00:07:41 AM
Multiplayer Gameplay Suggestions
Read 4195 times

George The Desesee

• Goblin
  • Posts4
So I was playing multiplayer with my friends and, other than the crashes, I thought about things that could be done to improve the gameplay.  I was thinking that there should be a message that pops up on screen when a player or leader is standing at an exit and waiting for the rest of the party.  This wasn't a problem for me and my friends because we were in a group chat, but it would be a nice addition to have.
The most important addition I can think of is: when a player accidentaly attacks a town member, it causes the entire town to attack the entire party. Can it be made so that they only go after the person that attacked a town member?  This has caused 3+ game over for us, and it can only get worse.  Maybe instead there could be a popup that appears that stops you before you attack a town member.
I'll come back to this to add anything else I can think of after our next session together.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 15:53:01 PM by George The Desesee »

Minister of Death

• Hero
  • Posts217
There are 3 golden rules of this game:

-> Always make sure that you're playing the latest version.
-> Always save after each dungeon floor completed, each quest finished, each time you've arrived at your destination. ALWAYS SAVE YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN. If unicorns start killing you ig then it's your responsibility to have saved prior to this.
-> Keep your weapons sheathed in villages and cities.

But I agree with all of your suggestions so far.  Btw, welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay :D

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 60 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification: