March 29, 2024, 07:14:35 AM
Memorable events in the game
Read 4040 times

Minister of Death

• Hero
  • Posts217
Tell us, we're all ears to your story.

For me, it was when I first had a crystal armour. I was ambushed by bandits and one of them had the crystal armour (and I had a pretty weak one). In the fight, I managed the kill almost all of them, however, my companion was "raped" by the dude in crystal. I managed to hurt him a lot, but I almost had no hp left, he neither. That was then that he starts to walk backwards to drink a potion, having none left myself, I have the quick reflex of pressing 2 and shoot him an arrow before he does so. I was so close of dying and I got a great armour, which helped me have better stuff afterwards (like the adamantine set)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 00:14:55 AM by Minister of Death »

Minister of Death

• Hero
  • Posts217
omg lol. This is like a slaughter house.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 16:09:44 PM by Minister of Death »

Tomashu

• Administrator
  • Posts439
In older version there was a bug that in crypt with bloody altar enemies never dissapear. After doing Jozan quest i got a new one to get some artifact from same location. Inside was undead fighting with goblins. Later I got another quest inside there to rescue kidnapped person, this time there was orcs. There was bodies of undead, goblins and orcs lying everywhere.

Minister of Death

• Hero
  • Posts217
When CaRPG was called Turf Wars. Lol, got a screen or two? Though, I think this might be some inspiration material for a quest involving a territory war between orcish clans, bandit gangs, undead hordes and goblin tribes no? Perhaps it could be a good a idea worth trying and perhaps not...

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 60 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification: