April 19, 2024, 00:37:46 AM
Reporting bugs
Read 68391 times

Tomashu

• Administrator
  • Posts439
Do you have any NPC in your team?

Can you upload this save (saves/single/1.sav) somewhere? For example here http://www.filedropper.com/ Thanks :)

Tomashu

• Administrator
  • Posts439
@thebard88
@Paradox Edge
Here is patched version https://www.dropbox.com/s/fjn9cd7lx007ug3/carpg_0_2_21_0.zip?dl=0
It should fix both problems.
I will upload it later to website if it work.

Paradox Edge

• Bandit
  • Posts33
Well, it's working now. Thanks. I'll report any other bugs I find, also do please take a look at the idea topics, I've posted some ideas there.

Paradox Edge

• Bandit
  • Posts33
Found another bug, beds and such objects inside of dungeons can spawn such they block passage, two beds are blocking my way to a door.

Zinny

• Bandit
  • Posts13
@Zinny
You propably attacked quest orc locked inside room.

Yeah that's exactly what happened, didn't really give any indication that it was different from the rest so I just assumed it was so you could finish the quest.

Although, I'm having an issue with the necromancer portal.  When I get the summoning book back, and talk to the character Jozen again, it catches an 'unhandled exception'.  Included all the details.

[załącznik usunięty przez administratora]

Paradox Edge

• Bandit
  • Posts33
Your problem can probably be fixed with the patched V in this thread, download it and try again.

Zinny

• Bandit
  • Posts13
Aight, I dunno if you patched this one with the orc that joins your team.

During his personal missions, when you get to the base dungeon and get to the second level it gives me an access violation.

Zinny

• Bandit
  • Posts13
Got another one, this time with the arena.

Beat it, trained with the master and then it gave me an access violation.

Tomashu

• Administrator
  • Posts439
Thanks for reports, i'll fix it soon. Don't bother uploading image, it's written in log and dmp too.

Tomashu

• Administrator
  • Posts439
Here's the patch that fix yours problems and other reported here.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0aq7jheoghakt0r/CaRpg_patch_0_2_20_1_1.zip?dl=0

@Paradox Edge
If you find again blocking beds or other objects, save & exit & and copy log.txt. There are written location random seeds, using them I can generate location in my game and find the problem.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 14:06:46 PM by Tomashu »

Paradox Edge

• Bandit
  • Posts33
Here's the log, just walk around the place and sooner or later you'll find the two beds blocking my path to a door.

Zinny

• Bandit
  • Posts13
Thanks for being so responsive for this.

Can't get out of the orc dungeon now, killed the leader and now I can't get out of the second level.

I also noticed that when the orcs are friendly, they won't budge or move unless their AI makes them (Which blocked off a lot of loot and actually got me stuck so I had to reload). 

Tomashu

• Administrator
  • Posts439
Thanks again for reporting this. I added key for player shouting at NPCs like in M&M6. Default key for that is Y, it only works for moving npcs.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ues6m0r831u185/CaRpg_patch_0.2.21.zip?dl=0

Current changelog:
Code: [Select]
Version 0.2.21 (2015-01-04):
+ you can yell at npc to move them out of road (default key Y)
+ configurable timeout
+ better logging
+ synchronization poison debuff and green hpbar
- fixed crash when client was kicked from server by timeout [thebard88]
- fixed text about loading (null) models
- fixed crash when loading game on world map with NPC in team [Paradox Edge]
- fixed crash when orc tries to sit on throne [Zinny]
- fixed crash when talking to Jozan (when holding book) or with agent in english version [Zinny]
- fixed crash after tournament [Zinny]
- fixed bug that mages won't cast spells and think that target is too far
- fixed crash when leaving location and units generated after player use object (team members that leave, messengers  etc.) [Zinny]
- fixed bug after loading saves older then 0.2.20 (break unit action)

Zinny

• Bandit
  • Posts13
Alright that fixed the issues I was having, came across something a little more interesting after a tournament.

Stayed a the inn for a day, so the tournament would spawn other people, but that ended up dematerializing all of my party members which stopped me from ever leaving the city.  Some of the arena contestants glitch out and stay at the arena with no HP as well.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 60 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification: