March 29, 2024, 06:24:37 AM
Reporting bugs
Read 68008 times

Tomashu

• Administrator
  • Posts439
Before reporting a bug check if it's not already reported in topic "Known bugs".

Will adding bug report remember that the more information you write, the easier it will be to fix it. What were you doing when it's happened, single/multiplayer. If you can do this multiple times, save before this and upload it. You can attach log.txt and if game crashed crash.dmp too.

thebard88

• Goblin
  • Posts6
Crash when entering towns/citys with more that two people in multiplayer and displays error message (see attached)

[załącznik usunięty przez administratora]

Tomashu

• Administrator
  • Posts439
Thanks for reporting. Do you have files from "crashes" directory, that would help a lot in fixing.

thebard88

• Goblin
  • Posts6
Yes here they are.

Zinny

• Bandit
  • Posts13
I came across a weird bug that turned every non-aggressive NPC hostile towards me.  Towns, cities, random merchants. 

I didn't do anything to cause it, I had just cleared Helmwinter of orcs for the guard captain's quest in Blueward.  Is there any way to reverse this?  Because my last save was a good bit away. . . .

Paradox Edge

• Bandit
  • Posts33
I'm also having the violation problem, I hope this will be fixed very soon as it has completely stopped me from playing the game at all.

Tomashu

• Administrator
  • Posts439
@Zinny
You propably attacked quest orc locked inside room.
To stop attacks in console [~] write:
Code: [Select]
cheats 1
citzen
If you want to continue unique quest with orcs you will need to respawn him
Code: [Select]
spawnunit q_orkowie_gorush
@Paradox Edge
I'm working on it.

Tomashu

• Administrator
  • Posts439
I found where the problem happens. Loading takes to much time and server kicks players and then crashes due to other error :P I will incrase timeout value for now, in future there will be propably some dialog "Player XYZ is loading too long. Kick/Wait"

Paradox Edge

• Bandit
  • Posts33
I found where the problem happens. Loading takes to much time and server kicks players and then crashes due to other error :P I will incrase timeout value for now, in future there will be propably some dialog "Player XYZ is loading too long. Kick/Wait"

I'm having this issue in the single player as well mind you.

Tomashu

• Administrator
  • Posts439
Well, this error is very very generic. Application is just saying "I'm dead". Do you have log/dmp file?

Paradox Edge

• Bandit
  • Posts33
Well, no. I deleted all of them. But it's the same error message as thebard88 get.

Tomashu

• Administrator
  • Posts439
Well, this message only say that memory can't be read at address XYZ, not much. Thebard88 crashed in network code.

If you get this crash every time then just try to do this again.

Else try to write when this happened and other details.

Paradox Edge

• Bandit
  • Posts33
Well, as going into detail as I can. It happens whenever I try to load into anywhere. Anywhere at all. It just crashes and leaves me with that message saying the same thing.  :-[ Doesn't fix it with trying multiple times. 100% crash rate.

Tomashu

• Administrator
  • Posts439
If it happen 100% of time than just load game and attach dmp and log here.

Paradox Edge

• Bandit
  • Posts33
Here.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 60 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification: